We’re a small and mighty all female team at The Michelle Sheppard Practice and we’re extremely proud and passionate not just about financial planning but the genuine and long-standing relationships we build with our clients.
I’m delighted to introduce the newest member of the team, Prue Ockenden, Mortgage and Protection Adviser who we’ve put in the spotlight with 10 quick-fire questions about her job role and life outside the office, so that you can get to know her better.
1. Sum up your job role in one sentence.
Helping to people to achieve their property goals, whether this is their own home or for investment purposes.
2. How would your colleagues describe you.
Focused, determined, dependable, flexible
3. Do you have any hobbies?
Exercise – particularly bootcamp in all weathers!
4. What three words best describe working at The Michelle Sheppard Practice?
Holistic, client centered, reliable
5. Tell us a weird and wonderful fact about yourself.
I’m slightly addicted to Diet Coke
6. What’s your favourite part of the job?
Helping clients to achieve their goals but also building relationships over a longer term so that I can continue to help them as their goals change.
7. Is there a life motto which you swear by?
There’s no such thing as a coincidence, you need to make things happen.
8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Potatoes – because the possibilities are endless!
9. What’s the last thing you do before leaving the office for the day?
Take a moment to think about everything I wanted to achieve that day and ensure I haven’t missed anything.
10. If you weren’t working as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser, what would you be doing?
A job that would take me abroad.
Keep your eyes peeled for more team members taking part in our Q&A series over the coming months…